Running Mom - Oldies but Goodies
I was scanning back through the archives and came across some good stuff about and for running moms. You may have seen in the past this but definitely worth another look (or listen) and to pass along to mom runners.
- Running Mom Podcast - Kristina from Marathon Mama joins me to talk about running moms. She has interviewed many "mother runners" for her upcoming book project about how running works for moms and shares her insight with the Lounge.
- Amy hosts this podcast as she and other running moms talk about how to balance motherhood, work and their running. They talk about everything from how to plan for their runs to street legal running strollers.
- Interview with Tall Mom on the Run
- Interview with Jogging Stroller Mom
- Interview with Milano Runner
- Interview with Teresa (mom to 6)
- Interview with Christy Whiteman
- Interview with Coffee Betsy