FREE Stuff Giveaway: Two Winners Announced
This week’s winner is Kavitha. For leaving her comments, Kavitha wins a stretching instructional book and DVD by Brian Dorfman. Thank you to everyone for leaving you ideas and experiences. With running topics, it's seldom about being right or certain; it's more about good running conversation and considering the views of other runners.
Spirit of the Marathon MomentsSpirit of the Marathon Moment Winner. As you might recall, Spirit of the Marathon Moments are stories, ideas, and musings written by you about the marathon...in 262 words or less!
This week's winner is CJ from CJ Runs. Thank you, CJ, for sharing your thoughts that go beyond marathon race day.
Everyone is eligible to participate in Spirit of the Marathon Moments by submitting your personal response in this forum. Each Monday during September and October a Spirit of the Marathon Moment is selected as a winner and its author will win a DVD of Spirit of the Marathon, autographed by the director, Jon Dunham.Some examples of a Spirit of the Marathon Moment might be:
* For a runner hopeful to run a marathon, what intrigues you most about the marathon?
* Advice to a first-time marathoner
* Questions you'd like to ask an experienced marathoner
* Why the marathon means so much to you
* The greatest challenge of training for running the marathon or running it on race day
* The greatest reward of training for running the marathon or running it on race day
* What inspires you to complete the marathon
* How you're a better person because of a marathon
* What a difference running the marathon has made in your running or life
* What the marathon has taught you
* What you still want to accomplish in a future marathon
...in 262 words or less-...
To be eligible, share your Spirit of the Marathon Moment and experiences in this forum.
Next week's giveaway partner is a runner's favorite. Fire up for a great week of running!