A Few Random Facts About Me
Happy Holiday Weekend!
I think I have offiicially eaten more holiday food, pie and consumed more festive spirits than a person should be allowed. I am moving a little slower, just hangin' out with the kids and trying to get in a few runs in the snow, along with the sledding. Let's hope it is off the trails for my 8 mile run tomorrow. Today feels like a great time to catch up on some long overdue responses to a couple tags. In the last few weeks, Ovens2Betsy and Doug tagged with me with 5 random facts. Here they are:
1. I cater to kids on this blog. No need to be more than 7 to read our blog! Did this little test on our blog's readability level - and guess what...
Get a Cash Advance
You are so welcome! Consider this blog a little brain candy treat in your daily allowance of otherwise useful information.
2. I am really an introvert. The fact I choose Human Resources as a career or start a blog or community of runners is actually contrary to my personality at times. Don't get me wrong - I really love people, but sometimes I really enjoy just sitting, thinking and dreaming.
3. I think in grids, boxes and charts. Drives the people I work with nuts! If there is a problem to be solved, I tend to think about it a two or three dimensional chart and just start filling in boxes. And a bonus related fact - my son was born with the same affliction. At the age of three he asked for a clipboard and started drawing charts and lists to plan his birthday party.
4. I am still holding out that Santa may be real. Watching all these Santa and Christmas shows with my kids and I cheering right along side them. They always ask me if Santa is real and there is a part of me that always says yes...'cause you just don't know. Man, wouldn't it be great if Santa was real?!?
5. I love small towns and small town ways. I grew up in town of 125, my graduating class had 28 kids, I didn't have my first pizza delivered until I was in college and I didn't have cable TV until I was 21. And all that works for me.
At the risk of breaking a chain - I am not going to officially tag anyone. I would hate to be the person that added to your already packed "to do" list. BUUTTTT....if you haven't had a chance to share some random facts about yourself - please do and let us know.